Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SPOTTED: Maybelline Limited Edition Porcelains Collection


Hey everyone! This is another new collection that I spotted at Walgreens. This is the Maybelline Limited Edition Porcelains collection. I was looking through the collection and noticed that there are four LE quads and six LE lipsticks. What i really like about this collection is the lipsticks. The packaging is a little bit different because they have a rubbery feel to them, instead of being made of the usual plastic packaging. These lipstick shades all look gorgeous and great for the Spring and Summer, especially for those who love wearing pastel pinks, illiacs, and peachy shades. I think this collection is great for those who want to wear shades that are in trend right without having to be out of their comfort zone.


The nail polishes and the blushes are not part of the collection but for some reason were placed infront of the display. This Walgreens tends to cover their new displays with old or core products for some weird reason. I must admit though, that the nail polishes are gorgeous as well and are definitely shades that are perfect right now. If anyone has spotted this collection, definitely let me know. I would also love to know if you purchased any of the lipsticks. I wanted to pick up some up but I wanted to wait for them to go on a sale first like BOGO 50% or 40% off. LOL
**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...