Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sephora Haul (Feat. Sephora + Pantone Universe & Samples)


Hey everyone! So a few weeks ago, I went to Sephora to buy the Benefit The Pretty Committee but the Sephora store near me were sold out. Since they didn't have it, I decided to take a look around (bad idea LOL). I couldn't leave empty handed and wanted some new makeup to try. I have been seeing everyone haul products from the Sephora + Pantone Universe collection that I knew that I had to either get the whole complete set or just get one product. Since I couldn't compel myself to splurge the whole $68USD for the whole collection, I decided to buy the Color Of The Year Blush Duo. Since I am a blush addict, I knew that this would be perfect in my collection.

The Sephora + Pantone Universe Color Of The Year Blush Duo is blush duo comes with two shades: Coral & Desert Flower. The packaging is really nice and is pretty similar to Inglots packaging. This is a great blush duo because both shades are tangerine-inspired shades. Coral is a blush with the nice design and has gold shimmer. Desert Flower is great for those who love matte blushes because its a light orangey matte blush.


While checking out, I remembered that I had a magazine insert for a sample of Smashbox Halo in Light. I have never tried this stuff before but I heard that its a hydrating perfecting powder. I was hoping that the sample would come with a mini brush (like the BareMineral samples) but it just comes with a powder. Its supposed to give your face a more radient look and it has anti-aging benefits. I haven't tried it yet but I definitely will try it soon. I might save it for the summer because I love products that give the face a luminent glow.



While I was paying, the cashier (who was also the skin consultion for the store) asked me if I had any products that I wanted to try and sample. I told her that I was looking for a face moisturizer but I didn't know which would be good. I didn't know whether I wanted a moisturizer with SPF or not so dhe recommend two face moisturizers that have good reviews. The first one was OleHenriksen Truth Creme Advanced Hydratiom Facial Moisturizer. I remember that there was an ad about this in a magazine. I haven't tried it yet but it also had anti-aging properties in there, which is nice. The other one that she recommended me was the Boscia Vital Daily Moisturizer SPF15. I know that Boscia is a popular skincare brand so I can't wait to give this a try. Plus it has SPF15, which is always a bonus. I haven't tried either samples but if you have, definitely let me know.



So that is all for my haul. Sorry that it was posted a little bit late. I have been busy and I feel like Health & Beauty posts take a longer time to type up than Food posts. If you have any questions about any of the products that I bought, definitely let me know. Also if you have tried any of the samples that I got, definitely let me know as well because I wouldlove to know if they are worth trying out or not. Plus if you have a face moisturizer that you love, let me know which you would recommend because I am on the market for a good facial mositurizer, especially if it has SPF.

QUESTIONS:
Do you love going to Sephora as much as me?
Did you buy the Benefit The Pretty Committee set and/or the Sephora + Pantone Universe Color Of The Year Blush Duo?
Have you tried any of these products?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...