Friday, May 18, 2012

NOTD: Just Get Peachy With It


Hey everyone! Today, I was feeling bored and decided to go through my polish collection. I didn't know which polish to use. Thats what happens when you have too many polishes in your collection. You sit there for what feels like five minutes trying to figure which color to choose. LOL Today, I decided to just wear something simple and went with Revlon Top Speed nail polish in 405 Peachy.


This only took me two coats. One coat was fine but I always like to have at least two coats. Peachy is a gorgeous shade and I think it will go well with many skintones. Plus its a great shade to wear right now in the Spring and Summer! Since Peachy is a Top Speed polish, it dried pretty fast but I also used my Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat as well. Without the top coat, it would probably dry within five minutes without any smudging and dents.





All-in-all, I really like this polish and how it looks on my nails. Plus I really like the Top Speed line. The only thing is that you have to work quickly since it dries pretty quick. If you take a long time between swipes, then you could end up with bubbles and bumps. The first time I tried a polish from the Top Speed line, I didn't like it but now I own about 6 polishes from the line. You just got to get used to them.

QUESTIONS:
Have you ever tried Revlon Top Speed polishes before?
What do you think about Peachy?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...