Monday, May 14, 2012

April 2012 Favorites


Hey everyone! Sorry if I am a little late on my April favorites but I have been busy. I know that is no excuse but I will try to post them on time next month. I don't really have that many products this month but thats because most of my favorites have been the same month from month and I didn't feel like putting them repeat. LOL I decided to just mention the products that haven't been mentioned in my other months. Some products are new favorites and others are re-discovered.

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer & Concealer Brush
I have really been liking this concealer because its really heavy. It covers all my blemishes perfectly and you only need a little. I can see myself still using this concealer in the next five years. It comes with a lot of products and all you need is a little dot of product. I have really been liking this concealer with this duo concealer brush that I bought last year from Big Lots. I think the brand is Hi-Definition but I am not sure. My Big Lots doesn't carry it anymore but I think you can find this brand at WalMart. The brush has two sides but I have really been liking the smaller brush end because it is perfect for applying concealer.


WnW 6 Pan Palette in 249 Vanity
I really love this palette. All the shades are gorgeous shades and pigmented. Plus this palette is so inexpensive. Sadly this is now discontinued but if you do get the chance to see it pop up in your clearance bin, definitely pick it up. I know for sure, that if I ever get lucky to see another one of this, I am definitely picking it up as a backup. This is definitely a palette that I reach for almost everyday because its great for everyday, natural eye looks.


Stila Illuminating Finishing Powder in Rose Gold
I got this from a friend and I have been loving it since. This is my first and only Stila product. Plus its also the first highlighter that I have tried. This product is what got me into highlighters and since then, I have been trying to find a drugstore highlighter that is as good as this. I use this to highlight my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. It just gives my cheekbones the perfect glow.
To see my review and swatches of this: CLICK HERE


Revlon Lip Butter in 015 Tutti Frutti
I freaking love this color. I think this shade is perfect and definitely in trend this season. I really love how this looks on my lips. I think this shade will look gorgeous on many different skintones. I typically wear this whenever I am wearing an natural eye look, just to give my face some pop and wow. LOL


Model 21 Fashion Lashes in No. 4
I love these lashes and have been wearing them everyday. They make my eyes look bigger and more awake. Plus they give my eyes the illusion of double lids. These are a little bit big for my eyes so I always have to trim them a little. These are very inexpensive. Normally they retail for $6USD for a box of lashes at certain stores but I bought a bunch of these a few years ago in Vietnam.


So that is all for my favorites! Again, sorry for being so late but better late than never! If you have any questions about any of the products mention, definitely let me know. If you would like to see swatches of any of the products, let me know as well.

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...