Thursday, April 12, 2012

Swatches: NYX Round Lipstick in Harmonica


Hey everyone! Since I have been buying a bunch of NYX products last week, I decided to post about a lipstick that I bought a few months ago. It is the NYX Round Lipstick in Harmonica. I dislike that NYX doesn't have the actual name "Round Lipstick" on the packaging instead on the actual packaging, its called "Lip Smacking Fun Colors." I just think that would confuse people, especially people who never tried NYX Cosmetics. These Round Lipsticks retail for $4USD plus tax on the NYX Cosmetics website. You can also find these at Ulta stores as well as on the Ulta website.


Harmonica is a pale, frosty baby pink. I had no intention of buying a frosty finish lipstick because I hate frosty lipsticks. i just think that they never look good on me. I wish that NYX would label the finish of their lipsticks with the shade names like the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks. Harmonica is really frosty, so if you are like me, and don't like frosty lipsticks either then I suggest staying away from this particular shade. To me, Harmonica looks like I basically put a cream highlighter on my lips, which I am not fond of.



I really do not like the formula of this lipstick either. It is moisturizing but whenever its on my lips, I feel like its going to slide right off whenever I rub my lips together. I really dislike the formula and finish on this. Whenever I apply it, it goes on uneven and literally makes my lips look like they are peeling all over because it seeps and defines every crack and line on my lips. It does have a scent to it but I can't really explain what it smells like. Let's just say that it doesn't smell bad. I do have another shade but I haven't tried it yet. I just hope that its not going to be another frosty one. I just know that I will never repurchase this shade again.

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried these NYX Round Lipsticks?
What do you think about them, do you like them?
What do you think about frosty finish lipsticks?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...