Thursday, April 12, 2012

Swatches: Maybelline ExpertWear Single Eyeshadow in Linen


Hey everyone! I just wanted to post some swatches and review a product that I have been loving and using with almost all my eye looks. I am talking about the Maybelline ExpertWear Single Eyeshadow in Linen. Linen is a great brow bone highlight as well as in the inner corners of the eyes the brighten up your eyes. Maybelline describes Linen as a matte shadow, which makes it a great highlight for the brow bone. I would describe Linen as a soft beige, champange highlight. It isn't as pigmented as the other Maybelline ExpertSWear shadows. It looks pretty pigmented in my swatches but that is because I had to pass my finger over the shadow a couple of times. I don't mind that its not as pigmented because it is a highlight color. If you are looking for an affordable highlight, I would definitely suggest Linen. Its inexpensive and goes with any eye look.



I think that these Maybelline ExpertWear Single Shadows are definitely an affordable alternative to high-end single eyeshadows. Prices vary by store. You can find these anywhere Maybelline products are sold like CVS, Walgreens, WalMart, and Target stores. I can't remember the exact price I paid for Linen but I think it was around $3-$4USD plus tax.

QUESTIONS:
Do you have a favorite brow bone highlight?
Would you ever consider getting Linen?
Have you ever tried the Maybelline ExpertWear Single Shadows?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...