Tuesday, April 3, 2012

SPOTTED: Urban Decay & Stila On Sale At Nordstorm Rack

Hey everyone! I was just at Nordstorm Rack today and was surprised to see all the makeup that they had on sale. The Nordstorm Rack store that I went to even had the Urban Decay Box Of Shadows Volume IV for sale at $28.97USD plus tax. Thi was originally $64USD plus tax! That is a huge difference and if you missed out on the Box Of Shadow IV, then definitely check out your Nordstorm Rack store and see if they have it. I also saw a bunch of other Stila products on sale as well. I took a bunch of pictures of all the high end makeup that they had with their prices circled in the picture. There was more Urban Decay products than Stila but this is definitely a great sale, especially if you are an Urban Decay lover. They had the UD Primer Potion (old packaging) on sale and some UD nail polish sets. Keep in mind, this is what my Nordstorm Rack store had. Your store might have different items.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...