Monday, April 2, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze "For Audrey" & "Luxe and Lush"


Hey everyone! I just wanted to show everyone what I wore on my nails when I went to go see the Hunger Games movie! I was so excited to go watch the movie. I was a little bit disappointed that when I went, it was also the same time that a bunch of middle school students went as well for their field trip. If you haven't seen the movie yet, you definitely need to go see it! Spoiler alert: I cried a couple of times. LOL

Okay back onto my nails! When I first wore this nail look, I wasn't sure how I liked it. I thought that I should have used a darker base color instead of For Audrey. I've seen swatches of Luxe & Lush and loved how it looks as a top coat over black but since Spring is coming, I wanted to wear it with a light creme color. Sorry if the pictures are a little bit blurry, for some reason my camera couldn't focus. I think it was having a hard time because of Luxe and Lush. For Audrey was a very opaque color and only required one coat. I usually paint my nails with thick coats so you are a person who paints with thin coats, you might need about two coats.



So that is all my NATM! I hope you all liked it! It isn't much but I have just been loving Luxe and Lush and with Hunger Games out, I was in the mood. LOL Did you guys watch the Hunger Games movie? Did you buy any of the polishes from the Capital Colours collection?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...