Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Maybelline & Revlon Haul


Hey everyone! I know I went a little bit crazy on this haul but not everything is for me. I only bought two things for me and the rest is for my cousins. Some of my cousins are just starting to get into makeup and I thought it would be nice to buy them a couple of easy beginners makeup. Plus I bought everything at such great prices that I might just go back and buy some more.


What I bought:
  • Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in 858 Sapphire $3USD
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lipsticks in 001 Lilac (x2) and 040 Soft Rose $1USD each
  • Maybelline EyeStudio Cream Shadows in 15 Rose Revolution (x4) $1USD each
  • Maybelline EyeStudio Cream Shadows in 25 Neutral $1USD
  • Maybelline EyeStudio Cream Shadows in 20 Purple Possibilities $1USD
  • Maybelline EyeStudio Cream Shadows in30 Pedal To The Metal $1USD









If you are wondering which products are the ones that I bought for myself, then keep on guessing! LOL I'm just playing. I bought the Gel Eyeliner and Neutral for myself. Everything else are gifts. I will do a review (with swatches) on the Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner soon, so stay tuned...

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried any of these products before?
What do you think about these products?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...