Sunday, April 8, 2012

First EOTD With WnW Vanity

Hey everyone! This is my first ever EOTD post! Sorry if the colors don't show up as well. I will know that the next time I do an EOTD post, I will definitely need to pack on more color. In person, the color definitely shows but I guess my camera decided to tone down the colors. Okay so onto the eye look. Today I decided to go neutral and basic with my shades. I have been wearing this look a lot lately and finally wanted to do a post on it. Plus I love how all the products that I used are available at drugstores and inexpensive products. All the products that I used can be found at CVS, Walgreens, and RiteAid. For this eye look, I decided to use the WnW 6 Pan Palette 249 Vanity. I really like this palette. All the shades are pigmented and soft to the touch. Plus it is a great neutral and inexpensive palette. I already numbered each of the shades on the palette in order of the way that I used them since the individual shades don't have names.



1. For my all over lid color, I used #1. I applied it all over my lid up to the crease using an eye shadow brush.
2. In my crease, I used the #2 shade and just blended it all over my crease using the other side of the eye shadow brush that I used to apply my lid color.
3. For the outer corner of my lid, I used two shades and blended them together. I used both #3 and #4 shades. I only dipped my crease brush a little because the colors are very pigmented.
4. For my highlight color and brow bone, I used #5 with a blending brush.




For my lashes, I wore false lashes. The lashes that I used are from Model21 lashes. I also used two mascaras. I first applied the Almay Intense i-Color Mascara in Black. This mascara gives my lashes volume but it doesn’t lengthen my lashes at all. To give my lashes an extra boost of length, I used my favorite lengthener mascara, which is the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara in Extreme Black. This mascara gives my lashes the perfect length and holds a curl throughout the day, which my short and straight Asian lashes need. I also applied ELF Cream Liner in Black onto my upper lash line, which I forgot to take a picture of. Sorry! So that is all for my EOTD post. Remember this is my first EOTD post so please be gentle. I will try to do better next time.

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. you did great! awesome job! your eyes are so pretty! can't wait to see your next eotd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! That really means a lot! I am going to try to post another one sometime this week, if not, next week! Stay tuned.. LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...