Wednesday, April 25, 2012

EOTD: Green With Falsies


Hey everyone! Today, I just had to go to my dentist to get my braces retightened. Yes I wear braces and I can't wait for the day where they will finally come off! If you want to know more about my braces, just let me know! I was going to get my braces taken off last month but I wanted my teeth to be more straighter so I am going to be wearing them a little bit longer. I don't know if that was dumb or smart. LOL Since I was going to my dentist today, I didn't want to go all out with my eye makeup so I just went simple. I would have taken a picture of my overall face and post it as a FOTD but I didn't do anything special with my lips or anything since it is the dentist (let's face it, if you wear lipstick to the dentist, it is just going to get all messed up).



I went a little out of my comfort zone and decided to wear green today. I barely wear any colors on my eyes besides neutral, brown shades. Yes my eyes are usuall boring. LOL Today I decided to wear green on my lids. I didn't go all crazy or creative but it was still a step up. Maybe I will try something more creative sometime in the future but I have to admit, its a little bit hard for me since I have monolids. If I end up going to far or wearing too much eyeshadows, I tend to feel like I am going for the prositute look (which I am not saying is a bad thing, if its your thing, but its just not for me LOL).

What I am wearing:
  • ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit in Dark (for my eyebrows)
  • Maybelline EyeStudio in 05 Flash of Forest (the middle cream green shade as an eyeshadow base)
  • Urban Decay Mildew (just lightly pat over the cream shadow)
  • Model 21 False Lashes in #4
  • Almay Intense i-Color Light Interplay Mascara in 032 Black Steel (to darken up the false lashes)
  • NYC Eyeliner in Black (to line my waterline)
So that is all I am wearing on my eyes. I know it isn't the best EOTD but keep in mind that I am just starting out with doing EOTD posts. I wasn't trying to go all out on my eyes since I wanted everything to be simple. If you have any questions about any of the products that I used or would like to see reviews/swatches on a certain product, featured here, let me know!

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...