Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BzzAgent Campaign: Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine


Hey everyone! Guess what? I was lucky enough to be invited to join another campaign on BzzAgent. If you didn't already know, I am a BzzAgent and I received these products to review and give my honest opinion about. This is my second health & beauty campaign that I have joined from BzzAgent. I just received my products yesterday and was so excited when I saw the package on my door step. I was home when it came and was getting ready to leave. I was a bit disappointed that the postal worker didn't even bother to ring the doorbell or knock on the door, letting me know that I had a package. He just left it on my door step and walked away. I was glad that I was still home because it was in full view in front of the street and anybody could have just seen it, walked up and stolen it easily but enough of my banter. LOL

For the campaign, I received two full size products from Garnier Fructis. They are the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Shampoo and the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner. I am not going to review it right now because I haven't tried it out yet but expect a review on both products in a couple of weeks. Right now, I am just going to talk about it and give you a few facts about both products. I have already smelled both products because I just love hair care products that have a great smell. They say that they both smell like Argan oil and apricot but to me, the shampoo smells like apples and the conditioner smells like apricot. Both smell yummy and wonderful but for some reason, the conditioner just smells better (in my opinion).

Garnier Fructis describes both Sleek & Shine products having:
"Ulta-smoothing Argan oil from Morocco (and a great little thing called fortified fruit science), these powerful formulas keep your hair looking sleek for three days straight, even in 97% humidity! We're talking all-new, high-performing formulas and superior, conditioner technology. These rich products are two years in the making, formulated to treat hair to the core and still rinse clean. Top that off with fresh, new fragrances, and you're got the mean to condition, strengthen and smooth even the most uncooperative tresses."





A couple of facts on the new Sleek & Shine Shampoo & Conditioner (provided by Garnier Fructis):
  • Work best on dry, frizzy and unmanageable hair
  • Fight frizz and keep hair sleek for three days straight, even in 97% humidity
  • Infused with Fortified Fruit Science and ultra-smoothing Argan oil from Morocco to deliver long-lasting shine and hair that's 10X smoother
  • Packed with ultra-rich and smoothing conditioners that rinse clean
  • Part of the #1 treatment brand in America





Like I said, I haven't tried these products out yet but I will start using them tonight. I already got ready by putting my existing shampoo and conditioner in the drawers and placed the Garnier Fructis ones in my shower. If you want to give these products a try for yourself, they are available at grocery stores, drugstores and mass retailers like Target and WalMart. They have a suggested retail price of $3.99USD for the 13 oz. and $6.99USD for the 25.4 oz. but prices typically vary by store and location.

To find out more, you can click the image:


**All pictures belong to me. All written content belongs to me unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**



*I am a BzzAgent and I received these products as part of the campaign to review and give my honest opinion about. I am not getting paid nor sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...