Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Swatches: NYX Blush in PB09 Raisin


Hey everyone! So if you have recently seen my recent haul then you would know that I just recently bought this NYX blush. This is also the first NYX product that I have ever tried. I have wanted to try NYX ever since I got into the makeup world and watched makeup videos on YouTube. I don't know why I never purchased any before. In my recent post, I went to a store and spotted some inexpensive makeup. They had some NYX blushes and single eye shadows for $1.99USD plus tax. Since everything was inexpensive, I decided to pick up one blush to try out. I bought NYX Blush PB09 Raisin. It is a mauvey brown shade. A lot of bloggers online describe Raisin as a plum shade with no browns. What do you guys think? Are my eyes deceiving me?







I have been wearing this on my cheeks but I have been loving it as a crease color on my eye lids. I see myself using it more as a crease color than as a blush. LOL Other than that, it is a pretty color. What do you think of NYX blush in Raisin? Have you ever tried NYX blushes before? Which blush shade would you recommend the next time I go shopping for some NYX blush?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...