Monday, March 5, 2012

SPOTTED: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Nail Polishes (New Shades)

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Display

Hey everyone! So if you saw my previous post, then you would know that I just got back from Walgreens and spotted some new displays! All of the new displays that I saw were for nails, mainly nail polishes. In this post, I am going to be talking about a new display for Sally Hansen nail polishes. Appently they came out with new shades for their Hard As Nails line. I didn't buy anything because I wanted to make time for CVS for their promotion on Revlon nail polishes. The new display has some gorgeous shades. There are a lot that are perfect for both the Spring and th Summer time. I will probably be picking up some of the Spring shades since I already have so many Summer shades in my collection.

Semi-Close Ups Of New Shades 

Sorry I didn't take full on close ups of the nail polishes, the cashier was sort of giving me the stink eye. LOL I don't know the names of these shades because I was rushing it, like always. I do know that I have fallen in love with some of the shades already. Haha! Have you seen the new Sally Hansen Hard As Nails display? Are there any shades that you have been wanting to pick up? What do you think about the Hard As Nails line?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...