Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mini Revlon Haul

Hey everyone! This month, I feel like I have been buying so many Revlon products. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. LOL In this haul, all I bought are Revlon lip products. I bought all of these at Target. I had a couple of Target coupons for $2USD off any Revlon product that I wanted to use up. I did end up buying a couple of basic shirts at Target but I already had them in closet and didn't feel like taking pictures of them because they are just basic shirts. LOL I am so glad that Target came out with these coupons because lately RiteAid has been having great sales on Revlon products these past few weeks. I would just buy all of these at RiteAid but none of the RiteAids near me sell Revlon Lip Butters, which is weird. So I am happy to at least save some money on the Lip Butters because I have been wanting to buy more lately.

What I bought:
REVLON LIP BUTTERS (X2)
I bought two of these in different shades. I bought them in 090 Sweet Tart and 070 Cherry Tart. I love these Revlon Lip Butters. If I had enough money, I would buy the whole lip butter collection, if I could. LOL That is how much I love these. These are so moisturizing on my lips and give them the perfect color.

REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIPSTICKS (X2)
I bought two more from this line as well. I have been seeing so many great reviesws on this line that I decided to buy two more. I bought two different shades. They are 680 Temptress and 674 Coralberry. I bought these two shades because I thought that they would be perfect for this season since coral lips are definitely in this year. Both have creme finishes, which I love.

So that is all for my haul. Sorry I only took one picture of this haul. I tried to take more of each individual lipsticks but for some reason, my camera couldn't capture the actual color. I feel like my post is somewhat empty without a bunch of pictures. LOL What do you think about my haul? Have you tried the Revlon Lip Butters? Have you tried the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks? What are your favorite shades?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...