Friday, March 9, 2012

RiteAid & 99Cents Store Haul

Hey everyone! Yesterday I went to RiteAid because it was the last day for their sale. They were having a pretty good sale on Revlon nail polishes because they had a store coupon in their weekly advertisments. The coupon was for $3USD off any Revlon nail polishes. I went in hoping to buy some of the new Revlon ColorStay nail polishes but my RiteAid didn't have them yet, which was a bummer. I was lucky enough to find a display with some new shades though, which I did pick up one polish from.


What I bought (from RiteAid):
REVLON NAIL POLISH IN 211 CHARMING
This was on a display with a bunch of new Revlon shades. Its a gorgeous shade for the Spring, which I can't wait to wear on my nails soon. Its a really pretty creamy liliac shade. I don't have any like this in my nail polish collection, so I am so happy to finally add it to my collection! This was originally $4.99USD plus tax but with the $3USD off store coupon, I bought it for $1.99USD plus tax.

PRESTIGE SINGLE EYESHADOW IN C-177 COMET
This is the first time I have ever bought anything from Prestige Cosmetics and I can't wait to try it. I love these kind of eyeshadow shades because they are perfect shades when you are running low on time and just need something real quick for the eyes. Its a perfect all over the lid shade. This was originally $3.99USD plus tax but there was a $3USD off store coupon for any Prestige cosmetics so I paid $0.99USD plus tax for this! I was going to go back to buy more but my RiteAid didn't have any nice shades left.

What I bought (from 99Cents Store):
SALLY HANSEN HARD AS NAILS NAIL POLISH IN 180 SET IN STONE
This was a dollar plus tax, which is a great find. My 99Cents Store usually doesn't have great known brand makeup so I was surprised when I found this. It was the only one that I could. It is a gorgeous light baby pink. Its a perfect shade for the Spring time as well.


SALLY HANSEN COLOR QUICK CHROME IN 01 SILVER CHROME
I never tried this before but I heard that it was great for nail art stamping, which I have yet to try. Silver Chrome was the only shade that I could find. There was a bunch of this in a shoebox container but they were all filled with this shade. Hopefully the next time I go, they will have different shades since buying this for a dollar is a great deal.

So I hope you like my hauls. Its pretty small so I wanted to combine these two hauls. I hope that I didn't confuse anyone. By the way, the store coupons for RiteAid are already expired so you can't use the coupons anymore. Hopefully they will do something like that again. What do you think about my hauls? Do you like Sally Hansen and Revlon nail polishes? Which is your favorite nail polish brand?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...