Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ulta Haul (3.8.12)


Hey everyone! Guess what? I went to Ulta this week! Its been such a long time since I have been to Ulta. I was missing it. LOL I was going to go to Ulta but since it was right next door, I thought why not. Plus I promised myself that I wasn't going to be doing any serious hauling. I think I kept true to my word, what do you guys think? I think I contained myself since most of the stuff that I bought were either on sale and/or on clearance.

What I bought:
CARGO SWIMMABLES WATERPROOF EYE PENCILS
This was orginally $26USD but I found this set on clearance for $9.99USD plus tax! It comes with four travel sized eyeliners. The set comes with a purple, moss green, gold and blue eyeliner; all these shades are perfect for the summer. I have never tried any products from Cargo before so hopefully these are good. I have been looking for the perfect waterproof eyeliners for forever. I still haven't tried these yet so I don't know if my search is still going on or if its ended. I tried looking for these with the regular Cargo products but they didn't have any eyeliners for display so I don't know if Cargo discontinued them or if they only promote these during the Summer. Hopefully these eyeliners will last a long time on my waterline. If you have tried these before, please let me know what you think about them.


YES TO TOMATOES CLEAR SKIN DAILY BALANCING MOISTURIZER
This is my second re-purchase of this. I really like this moisturizer and was running low of my first one, so I thought that it was time to buy a back-up. Plus Ulta was having a sale on the Yes To line. I use this moisturizer in the morning after I wash my face. If you would like to know more about this moisturizer, you can CLICK HERE (Luuux) or CLICK HERE (Blog) for my review.

MS. PEDICURE POCKET PEDI MINI PEDICURE SET
This was kind of bought on a splurge. It was right by the checkout lane and was only $2USD plus tax. I thought it was so cute and loved how the packaging was pink! I mainly bought it for the stone, which I hope works on the feet.

3-PIECE PEDICURE SET (X2)
These were on clearance. I can't remember the exact price that I paid. I bought one before last year. I bought these two because I thought that they would be great to use in gift sets. Plus I love how they are both pink and purple!


Well I hope you all like my haul! Its small but I am glad that I contained myself. I can't wait to try out the Cargo eyeliners. Hopefully they are truly waterproof because they would be perfect for the beach. LOL Let me know if you guys have tried them before, because I would love to hear your opinions!

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...