Monday, February 13, 2012

NOTD: My Lovey Dovey Nails

Hey everyone! Tuesday is Valentine's Day! This year just started and already its going by fast. I feel like it was just New Year's Day yesterday and now its going to be Valentine's Day. I have been seeing so many NATM for Valentine's Day all over the Internet and decided to do my own as well. Its not much but I love it! I just painted my nails with Entity Nail Polish in Red as the overall color. Its a red with red shimmers. I tried capturing the red shimmers in the pictures but my camera couldn't focus on it. On my ring fingers and thumbs, I have a heart on both fingers. With the heart, I used Revlon Nail Polish in Starry Pink. I love Starry Pink. Its just such a gorgeous glitter nail polish. Well I hope you all like my nail look for Valentine's Day! Plus I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day and enjoy it with your loved ones!






Nail Polishes I Used:
❀ Orly "Top2Bottom Base & Top Coat" as my base coat
❀ Entity "Red" as my overall base
❀ Revlon "Starry Pink" on my ring fingers and thumbs
❀ Revlon "Fast Dry Top Coat" as my top coat



Did you guys do your nails for Valentine's Day? Do you have any special plans? What do you think about my Valentine's Day nail look?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**
Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...