Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Swatches: Milani Lip Flash in 06 Flashy


Hey everyone! I just bought this Milani Lip Flash a month ago and have been wearing it off and on. These past few weeks I have been trying to use up more of my old products before I open up any of my new products that I just hauled. I have been considering whether to do the "Project 10 Pan" or maybe the "Project 5 Pan" to make it easier for me (LOL) but I wanted to do one more shopping trip at Target first before I taken that final step. If you have completed the "Project Pan," please let me know what you did to complete it.





Okay, so in this post I am going to be talking about the Milani Lip Flash in 06 Flashy. It is a gorgeous hot pink shade with shimmers. The shimmers are really fine that you can't feel it on your lips. Milani describes their Lip Flash as "full coverage shimmer gloss pencils," according to the actual product. I do admit, Flashy is definitely shimmery. Once you put it on the lips, you can definitely see the shimmers. Its very noticable. It gives your lips a shine. You can see the shimmers in some of my pictures and swatches.










Plus Flashy is really creamy, it goes on so easily on the lips and its really moisturizing. I never have the need for a lip gloss whenever I wear these. I can't say if its the same for the rest of the Lip Flash shades because I have only tried Flashy so far. The lasting power of Flashy is pretty decent like any other lip products. It lasts maybe 2-3 hours on my lips. I really like this product but the only thing that I don;t like about it is that its not retractable. You have to sharpen these. The size of this pencil is somewhat similar to NYX Jumbo Pencils. You can't sharpen these with a regular size sharpener. Other than that, I really like Flashy! Its definitely a shade that I wear on my lips whenever I want my lips to stand out.

Have you ever tried these Milani Lip Flash before? What do you think of the shade, Flashy? What shades do you love, if any?
**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**
Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...