Monday, February 13, 2012

Hard Candy First Flush


Hey everyone! First and foremost, I just wanted to tell everyone HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! I hope that everyone has a great day today! Onto the post, I just wanted to let you all know about a Hard Candy kit that i bought a while back. Its a great kit to buy for those who haven't tried out any Hard Candy products before. I have always been curious about their products but didn't want to shell out money for a couple of their full size products and not even know if I will end up liking them, so I was so happy when I found this little kit. I can't remember the exact price. I think it was either $6USD plus tax or $8USD plus tax. LOL The only Hard Candy product that I have tried is their Glamoflauge Concealer.



This Hard Candy First Flush comes with:
❀ Blush Creme Baked Blush in Living Doll





❀ Sheer Envy Primer



❀ Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss in Uptown Girl


❀ Glow All The Way Face & Body Luminizer



I haven't tried any of these products yet but I have always wanted to try their baked blushes but the WalMart closes to me is never in stock with any of their baked blushes. Since this kit has a baked blush, I was like, "heck yeah, finally I get to try out one of their blushes." Plus I heard that their primer was pretty good too! So if you haven't tried Hard Candy products before, this little kit is definitely a great way to try out their products. In case, some of you didn't know already, Hard Candy is exclusively sold at WalMart. LOL

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...