Monday, February 27, 2012

EcoTools Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set


Hey everyone! So if you have seen my previous post, then you would already know that today I am going to be doing posts on all the EcoTools brushes that I have bought recently. I am hoping that my posts will help anyone who is interested in the EcoTools brushes and brush sets because this week, RiteAid is having a BOGO FREE sale on all EcoTools brushes and brush sets!! Hopefully my posts will help you decide which brush sets you want and/or give you more information on the ones that you are curious about.
So in this post, I am going to talk about the ECOTOOLS BAMBOO 6 PIECE EYE BRUSH SET. This brush set includes five brushes. All the brushes are 100% cruelty-free and made out of Taklon. The ferrules are made out of recycled aluminum. Plus the handles are made out of bamboo. Pretty much everything in this set is eco-friendly. Even the cosmetic case is made out of natural cotton. Plus what makes this even more eco-friendly is that even the packaging that it comes in is reusuable.


All-in-all this brush set comes with:
- Large Eye Brush
- Smudge Brush
- Highlighting Brush
- Angled Crease Brush
- Small Eye Shading Brush
- Travel Case With Mirror







What I really like about this set is that the travel case has individual elastic slots to hold the brushes. Plus the case also has a mirror but I would probably have be careful with it because there isn't really anything protecting the mirror so it seems like if it falls or if someone sits on (etc) it will crack. Other than that, I really like this brush set. Hopefully, this post was helpful in case you were curious about the ECOTOOLS BAMBOO 6 PIECE EYE BRUSH SET. I hope that my pictures were helpful as well. If you have any questions, you can just either comment below or message me and I will try my best!

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...