Monday, February 27, 2012

EcoTools Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set


Hey everyone! So if you have seen my previous posts, then you would already know that today I am going to be doing posts on all the EcoTools brushes that I have bought recently. I am hoping that my posts will help anyone who is interested in the EcoTools brushes and brush sets. Just to let everyone know this week, RiteAid is having a BOGO FREE sale on all EcoTools brushes and brush sets!! Hopefully my posts will help you decide which brush sets you want and/or give you more information on the ones that you are curious about.

So in this post, I am going to talk about the ECOTOOLS BAMBOO 6 PIECE BRUSH SET. This brush set includes five brushes. All the brushes are 100% cruelty-free and made out of Taklon. The ferrules are made out of recycled aluminum. Plus the handles are made out of bamboo. Pretty much everything in this set is eco-friendly. Even the cosmetic case is made out of natural cotton. Plus what makes this even more eco-friendly is that even the packaging that it comes in is reusuable.


Overall this brush set comes with:
- Blush Brush
- Eye Shading Brush
- Eyeliner Brush
- Lash & Brow Brush
- Concealer Brush
- Cosmetic Case










Overall, I really like this brush set. I love the cosmetic case that it comes with. The case has individual slots to hold each brush. Plus it also rolls up like a brush roll holder but what makes it even more better is that it has a zipped up compartment that can hold your regular makeup. I know that the next time I travel, I am definitely bringing this set with me. Hopefully, this post was helpful in case you were curious about the ECOTOOLS BAMBOO 6 PIECE EYE BRUSH SET. I hope that my pictures were helpful as well. If you have any questions, you can just either comment below or message me and I will try my best!

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**
Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...