Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Review: Sephora Deluxe Fragrance Sampler For Her


Hey everyone! Its been a while since I bought anything big from Sephora. I actually bought the Sephora Deluxe Fragrance Sampler For Her before Christmas but couldn't find these pictures until now. LOL I have always wanted this set because its a great way to try out new perfumes. I also bought the Sephora Deluxe Fragrance Sampler For Him for my boyfriend for Chritmas as well but I already gave it to him and forgot to take pictures of it before I wrapped it up. If any of you would like to see pictures of that one, just let me know and I'll ask him to do that. LOL



These sets are actually a great gift to give to your loved ones and friends! Plus is a great gift for cologne and perfume lovers. Actually Sephora has a bunch of perfume/cologne varitey sets! I bought these sets for about $50USD plus tax but I had bought these during the Sephora Friends & Family Sale so I got 20% off!! With the 20% off, it was like I paid about $30USD plus tax each. I thought that was a pretty good deal since after trying out all the samples, you get to redeem a full-size perfume/cologne with the gift certificate included in the set. The gift certificate is only valid in Sephora stores and not at Sephora inside JcPenney stores.



What's included in the Sephora Deluxe Fragrance Sampler For Her set:
❀ 0.05 oz Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum
❀ 0.05 oz Clinique Happy Eau de Parfum
❀ 0.05 oz Coach Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum
❀ 0.05 oz Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette
❀ 0.05 oz DKNY PureDKNY Verbena Scent Spray
❀ 0.05 oz Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioa Eau de Parfum
❀ 0.03 oz Givenchy Very Irresistible L'Intense Eau de Parfum
❀ 0.06 oz Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette
❀ 0.05 oz Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum
❀ 0.04 oz Marc Jacbos Daisy Eau de Toilette
❀ 0.05 Prada Infusion D'Iris Eau de Parfum
❀ 0.05 Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette
❀ Refillable Fragrance Atomizer



My favorites so far are Clinique Happy, Marc Jacobs Daisy, and Juicy Couture. I already have a travel size of Juicy Couture so I won't be getting that one. I haven't tried all of them yet but I am loving this set. The only con about this set is that not all the sample size perfume bottles are sprays. Some of them you have to dab onto your finger and dab onto your skin. I would prefer it if all the sample perfumes were sprays. What I do love about this set, besides all the samples, is the pink packaging! Its so cute and glittery! Plus I can definitely reuse the box after I am done with this set. It also comes with a cute pink refillable fragrance atomizer, which I am not sure if I am going to keep or give away. I already have a Travalo and I prefer that over the atomizer because you don't waste any perfume with the Travalo.

With this set, you get the gift certificate included which you can use to redeem one full-size bottle of your favorite featured scent. You can use the certificate to get:
Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir 0.84 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Clinique Happy 3.4 oz Perfume Spray
Coach Poppy Flower 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue 0.8 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
DKNY PureDKNY A Drop Of Verbena Scent Spray
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L'Intense 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Gucci Gulity 1.0 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Juicy Couture Juicy Couture 1.0 oz Eay de Parfum Spray
Marc Jacobs Daisy 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Prada Infusion D'Iris 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Versace Bright Crystal 1.0 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

















I'm sad to say that this set is not in stock on the Sephora website. But I am proud to say that Sephora has come out with a new perfume set but in a silver glittery box with different perfumes. It is now available on the Sephora website and also costs $50USD! It comes with a bunch of new perfumes that just came out a few months ago. If you love trying out new perfumes, then I would definitely recommend getting this set!!

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

2 comments:

  1. I got this set too! & I got the MARC Jacobs Daisy. Although it's a toilette and not a parfum, it is an amazing deal since their EDT in the size the allow you to get it for it normally $62! I think the Marc Jacobs is the beat deal in there. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lisaaaaaa(: I wanted the Marc Jacob Daisy as well but I am bummed that its not a parfum. I am still undecided on which one to get. You are right about Daisy being the best one for the price because you get to save about $12 with that one and there are some others where you would lose a couple of dollars. I have to think about. LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...