Friday, December 2, 2011

My Late BBW Haul

Hey everyone! So this is my first blog post. I hope I am doing everything right. I never had a blog before. I have always wanted to have a blog but I never had the time for it. I still don't have the time for it but I caved in anyways. Its always been something that I wanted to do. Its kind of like something on my bucket list. LOL I have always wanted to expand into makeup and I thought this was the perfect way to do it. I might just even start a channel on YouTube, once I get a decent camera and get over my shyness and showing my face all over the Internet. LOL All I have right now is my camera phone. But then again, you never know.

Okay I have been meaning to post up this haul for weeks now. LOL I bought all this stuff in the beginning of November and now tomorrow is December. LOL I am so late. But better late than never is what I always say. I remember that the main reason why I went into BBW was because I wanted the big three wick candles in Leaves but they were out of stock. They also ran out of Leaves in the mini candles as well so I decided to buy mini candles in other scents that I wanted to try out instead.

MINI CANDLES THAT I BOUGHT (3/$5):
- Spiced Apple Toddy
- Frosted Cupcake
- Cranberry Woods



I also bought a couple of portable hand sanitizers for my brother. He has one attached to his lunch box, which I bought for him a while back and it was running out so he asked me if I could buy him more. LOL They were having their Halloween items on sale and I thought that it was perfect timing. I thought how it was so cute how some of them had ghosts and bones, which is perfect for 9 year old boys!

HAND SANITIZERS THAT I BOUGHT:
- Cancer Horoscopes x5
- Lunch Box
- Bones
- Ghosts x2, one was already attached to his lunch box before the picture was taken, lol
- POW
- Frosted Donut


So that is all for my BBW haul. Hopefully you all liked it and sorry that it was posted so late. I will try to do better next time.

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Do not use or steal.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...