Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My CVS Clearance Haul (Store #4)


Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas! I have been meaning to post up this haul for a while now but I have always been busy. I will try to do better next time. I promise! This haul was done when CVS had their sales on their Ponds and Sensodyne toothpastes. I remember because I wanted to buy some Sensodyne for my mom to try out since my mom has been experiencing sensitivity from her teeth. Plus I went looking for some Revlon Lip Butters because all the displays at my other CVS stores in my area were completely wiped out. I have been on the search for Lolipop and Creme Brulee but no such luck. The display at this store was almost cleaned out. There were a couple left but they were all tampered with and swaatched. Eww! Hopefully I will find those two shades soon! Also, I love Ponds Dry Skin Cream and since CVS was having a BOGO FREE on Ponds products, I thought that it was super great deal. I bought the really big container of Ponds Dry Skin Cream. I bought the 10.1 oz one! I had two but I had given one to my boyfriend because his hands were getting cracked from the winter.

LOL This is the fourth CVS store that I was able to go to. Plus this CVS store still had a bunch of their items on clearance, which was awesome! All the makeup and nail polishes that I bought in this haul were 75% off and the Sensodyne toothpastes were $4.49USD each! If you haven't been to a CVS store, definitiely go to one and check to see if they still have a bunch of clearance items and before all the good products are gone.

What I bought:
❀Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara in 003 Extreme Black (x3)
75% OFF, PAID $2.22T, SAVED $6.67

❀Rimmel Blush in 018 Pink Sorbet
75% OFF, PAID $1.45T, SAVED $4.34
❀Rimmel Highlighter & Blush in 006 Autumn Catwalk (x2)
75% OFF, PAID $1.45T, SAVED $4.34

❀Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in 160 Cherry Red
75% OFF, PAID $0.85T, SAVED $2.54
❀Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in 450 Caribbean Coral
75% OFF, PAID $0.85T, SAVED $2.54
❀Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in 30 Red Carpet
75% OFF, PAID $0.85T, SAVED $2.54
❀Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in 230 Plum Power
75% OFF, PAID $0.85T, SAVED $2.54

❀PONDS Dry Skin Cream (x2)
BOGO FREE, PAID $8.89T, SAVED $8.89

❀Sensodyne Tartar Control Plus Whitening Toothpaste
SALE, PAID $4.49T, SAVED $1.50
❀Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste
SALE, PAID $4.49T, SAVED $1.50

I bought all of these for $27.10 including tax. I had coupons and a CVS ECBs! I was so excited when I left the store and got into my car! I started going through my bag and looking at all the goodies that I bought. LOL I can't wait to try all the makeup and nail polishes that I bought. I hope you all liked my haul! Sorry about posting it so late. Its been such a hassle to get onto Luuux these past couple of days but I will definitely try my best!


If you have any questions, feel free to ask me by commenting below or by messaging me. Did you purchase anything from the CVS clearance sale? Was there anything that you wanted? Have you tried any of the products that I bought in this haul? Did you like them?

Please check out my other hauls:
My CVS Clearance Haul (Store #1)
My CVS Clearance Haul (Store #2)
My CVS Clearance Haul (Store #3)

Please check out my Luuux!

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal. Thank you.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...