Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My CVS Clearance Haul (Store #3)


Hey everyone! Guess what? I went to another CVS store to buy some more clearance items. I promised myself that I was going to contain myself and not buy so much items. I have been seeing a lot of people's hauls on these Revlon ColorStay eyeshadows for under $2 each and I couldn't help myself. I had to get some to try out before they stop selling these or before they change the packaging and/or formula. I just a couple of items that I have been wanting to try out for so long or items that I was interested in but just didn't want to pay full price for it. LOL This CVS clearance sale is great for that because it lets you try out products that you have been wanting or eyeing but just couldn't justify its price. I love these sales!!

What I bought:
Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Quads
PAID $1.75T, SAVED $5.24 I bought seven of these but all in different shades. I took individual pictures of each quad, which I will be posting in another post after this one.


Physicians Formula Bamboo Bronzer Refill in Light Bronzer
PAID $2.75T, SAVED $8.24 I can't believe that I saved over $8 on these each. Its crazy how expensive Physicians Formula is for a drugstore brand. I can't wait to try these out. I have been looking for the perfect bronzer. Hopefully, these will fit my requirements. LOL


Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat
PAID $1.37T, SAVED $4.12 I was lucky to find this one because it came with a bonus nail polish!! So I pretty much got two polishes for $1.37 plus tax, which is a super good deal. I haven't tried the top coat yet because I already have so many top coats that I need to use up first. if you see this at your local CVS, with the bonus nail polishes, go ahead and scan it to see if its on clearance, because it is such a great deal.


Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye & Enhancing Shadow & Liner from the Eye Candy collection in Enhance Hazel Eyes
PAID $3.05T, SAVED $9.14 I don't have hazel eyes but I loved the colors in this palette but its the only palette that was on clearance from Physicians Formula. I can't wait to try it out.


Well I hope you all liked my third CVS clearance haul. LOL If you haven't check out my other two CVS clearance hauls, please feel free to check them out. If you haven't hit up your local CVS store yet, defintely check them out right away when you get the chance before all the goodies are gone. I can't wait to try out all the goodies that I bought. I will b posting up another post on the Revlon ColorStay quads right after this one, so please stay tuned for that.

My CVS Clearance Haul (Store #1): CLICK HERE
My CVS Clearance Haul (Store #2): CLICK HERE
My post on the Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Quads: CLICK HERE
Please check out my Luuux: CLICK HERE

Have you guys been to a CVS yet and taken advantage of their clearance sale? What goodies did you get? Is there anything that you have been eyeing and finally get the chance to try out because its on clearance? Let me know..

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal. Thank you.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...